Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this lovely double room,in a 4 bed (no lounge) maisonette Flat-share situated in Poplar. The property is recently refurbished and benefits from wooden flooring, fitted good size kitchen, fitted bathroom, separate toilet, furnished rooms, gas central heating and excellent local amenities & transport. For further information contact our Whitechapel branch on 0207 377 5445.
The property is situated on Brownfield Street near Poplar High Street, East London. The following are only a short walk from the property;
Canary Wharf 15 min
All Saints DLR station only 2 min
Langdon Park DLR 4 min
309 Bus Departs from the front of the house
Chrisp St Market less than 3 min
- 2 weeks rent in advance
- Last 2 weeks
- 1 week credit reference fee
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.