Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this well located 3 Double Bedroom (with small lounge/dining) property situated in Mile End, East London. The Flat benefits from recent refurbishment including a newly fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom, wooden flooring, New furniture to be provided and gas central heating. The property is well located to Mile End Tube Station being just at 10 min walking distance.
The property is situated in Strahan Road, East London. The following are only a short walk from the property;
Mile End Station only 10 mins
Bus Routes (277, 339, 425, D6) only 2 mins
Mile End Park only 2 mins
Close to Mile End Hospital
Close to Queen Mary University
Shops, pubs and restaurants within a short walking distance
- 1 months rent in advance
- 1 months deposit (protected by DPS)
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail email@example.com
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.