Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this 1 bedroom flatshare in a 5 Double Bedroom (No Lounge) flat situated on Devons Road, E3. The property benefits from a fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom, street parking and excellent local amenities & transport. For further information contact our Whitechapel branch on 0207 377 5445 for arranging viewing.
The property is situated on Bow E3, East London. The following are only a short walk from the property;
Devons Road DLR station only 3 min
Bromley By Bow Tube Station only 5 min
Bow Church Tube Station 10 min
Bus Route only 2 min
24 Hours Local Shops Only 2 min
Close to City & West End
- First 2 weeks of rent
- Last 2 weeks of rent to be paid upfront.
CALL us NOW or EMAIL if interested or to arrange a viewing:
T: 0207 377 5445 or 07854956910
------- ------- PRIME LAND PROPERTY ------- -------
=== COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL SALES / LETTINGS / RENTALS ===
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.