Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this fantastic fully refurbished double room in a 7 bed House Share (No Lounge) situated just off High St North and Second Avenue In Manor Park. This House benefits from a full refurbishment from top to bottom, large Garden, new luxury fitted kitchen, new fitted bathroom, newly painted throughout, new wooden flooring, new furniture, garden front and rear and gas central heating. The property is located just 5 minute to Manor Park Station & 10-15 Mins From Eastham Underground Stn. Excellent local amenities are present in this popular area of London.
The property is situated in Manor Park, East London. The following are only a short walk from the property;
- Station only 5 mins
- Underground/Tube Only 10 mins
- Bus Routes only 1 mins
- Shops and Restaurants within short walking distance
- Close To The City Of London
- Close To Docklands
- 30 mins to central london
- 2 weeks rent in advance
- last 2 weeks rent (deposit)
- Under 6 Month Tenancy The Rent Will Be £120 Per Week
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.