*** SeptemberLET *** Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this well located studio house situated in the trendy area of Whitechapel. The house benefits from a full recent refurbishment including, newly fitted kitchen, 1 newly fitted bathrooms/wc, large lounge, wooden flooring, small front garden and gas central heating. The property is well located to Whitechapel Tube Station and is only a 3 minute walk. Excellent local amenities are present in this popular area of London. Not to be missed. Please Contact our Whitechapel Office For More information on 0207 377 5445
The property is situated in heart of Whitechapel, East London. The following are only a short walk from the property;
Aldgate East Tube only 3 minutes
Whitechapel Tube only 3 minutes
Close to Queen Mary University
Next To Royal London Hospital
25 Bus Route only 1 min
Shops and Restaurants within short walking distance
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.