**SEPTEMBER LET**Prime Land Property is pleased to offer this charming recently refurbished 5 beds (no lounge) house near Stepney Green Station.
The property benefits from large fitted kitchen with, fully furnished room, 2 toilets & 1 shower, wooden flooring, large front and rear garden and central gas heating.
Suitable for Students and Professionals.
The property is located in Stepney Green, E1 and the followings are within just few mins walk:
-5 mins to Stepney Green Tube
-7 mins to Bethnal Green Tube
-7 mins to Whaitechapel Tube
-4 mins to Whitechapel Sainsbury's
-4 mins to Stepney Green ASDA
-Close to Royal London Hospital
-Close to Queen Mary University
-Close to The City
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.