Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this well located Studio Flat situated on Gibson Close, Stepney Green. The flat benefits from recent refurbishment including a spacious kitchen, decent size bedroom, an exclusive garden, a communal garden, and gas central heating. It's ideal for couples or single parents. The property is close to Stepney Green Tube Station and Bethanal Green Underground and Overground stations. Excellent local amenities are present in this popular area of London within walking distance.
The property is situated in Stepney Green, East London. The following are only a short walk from it:
Stepney Green Tube only 6 mins
Bethnal Green Tube and Overground only 9 mins
24 hours Bus Route only 1 min
Whitechapel Station, shops and restaurants within short walking distance
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.