Prime Land Property is pleased to offer this huge double room in a modern 4 beds house-share in popular Streatham, SW16.
The house benefits from good sized kitchen, large open plan lounge, communal back patio, wooden flooring throughout, fully furnished room, 2 toilets & 1 bath and gas central heating.
Excellent local amenities are present in this popular area of London. Please Contact our Whitechapel Office For More information on 0207 377 5445.
The followings are at a short walking distance from the property.
- Streatham Stn 7 mins
- Tesco 8 mins
- Lidl 4 mins
- Streatham Library 5 mins
- Streatham High Practice 5 mins
- Odeon Cinema 5 mins
- Bus Routes 5 mins
- Lots of restaurants, pubs and small shops within a short walking distance
- 2 weeks rent in advance
- last 2 weeks rent in advance
- 1 week tenancy processing fee
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.