Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this cosy double room in a 4 beds (No Lounge)
flat-share situated in Shandy Street, E1 (Zone 1)
The property benefits from recent full refurbishment throughout including fitted kitchen, 1 toilet, 1 bath, fully furnished room, recently redecorated, wooden flooring throughout and gas central heating. Excellent local amenities are present in this popular area of London. Please Contact our Whitechapel Office For More information on 0207 377 5445.
The followings are only few mins walk from the property
- 5 mins From Stepney Green Station
- 5 mins From Mile End Station
- 2 mins from Queen Mary University
- 2 mins from Bus stops
- Close to Docklands
- Close to the City
- Next to Shandy Park
- Close to Mile End Park
- Local amenities within short walking distance
-2 weeks rent
-2 weeks deposit/last 2 weeks rent
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail email@example.com
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.