Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this double room in a 6 beds ( No Lounge) house-share situated off Cephas Street, Whitechapel. The house benefits from a fitted large kitchen, 1 fitted bathroom/toilet, 1 fitted shower/toilet, wooden flooring throughtout, small front garden and gas central heating. The property is well located to Whitechapel Tube/Bethnal Green Tube Station being only at 5-7 min walk. Excellent local amenities are present in this popular area of London.
Please Contact our Whitechapel Office For More information on 0207 377 5445.
The property is situated on Chepas Street off the Whitechapel Road, Whitechapel, East London. The following are only a short walk from the property;
Whitechapel Tube only 7 mins
Stepney Green Tube only 5 mins
Bethnal Green Tube only 7 mins
Bus Route only 2 min
Shops and Restaurants within short walking distance
Close TO Queen Mary University
Close To Royal London Hospital
-2 weeks rent
-last 2 weeks rent
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail email@example.com
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.