Prime Land Property is please to offer this double bedroom in a house share of 5 double bedrooms. The property has been recently refurbished, including the back garden; new wooden flooring throughout, new double beds, gas central heating, double glazing, large fitted kitchen and fitted bathroom and toilet.
Its proximity to local amenities makes it the perfect house to live in. Night bus route are just 5 minutes away, close to Queen Mary University and supermarkets. From a short walk of pubs, Whitechapel and Stepney Green stations, as well as to the Royal Hospital of London.
If you are interested, please contact us on 0207 377 5445 or email to email@example.com
The property is situated on Redmans Road, Stepney Green, East London. The following are only a short walk from the property;
Stepney Green Tube only 5 min
25 Bus Route only 4 min
Shops and Restaurants within short walking distance
Close To Royal London Hospital
Close To The City Of London
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
- Deposit: last 2 weeks of rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org