Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this 3bed flat with open plan lounge, situated in Aldgate, East London . There are lots of restaurant, bars, pubs and clubs are nearby in this trendy part of London.
To arrange a viewing Please contact our Whitechapel Office for further information. Please contact us for further information or to arrange a viewing on this fantastic Flat at our Whitechapel office on 0207 377 5445 or 07412077217.
The property is situated on Aldgate East, London. The following are only a short walk from the property;
Whitechapel Tube Station 4 Mins
Aldgate East Tube only 2 min
25 Bus Route only 1 min
Brick Lane only 2 mins
Shops and Restaurants within short walking distance
Close To Royal London Hospital
Close To The City Of London
Close To Whitechapel Sainsburys
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail [email protected]
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.