Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this 1 large Bedroom in a 4 Bed ( no lounge) flat-share situated in Stepney Green. The property benefits from double glazing, wooden flooring throughout, fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom, extra separate toilet and gas central heating. The property is only a 8 min walk to Stepney Green Tube Station and local bus routes. Close To Royal London Hospital. Please contact our Whitechapel Office for Further information on 0207 377 5445
The property is situated on Stepney Way, Whitechapel, East London. The following are only a short walk from the property;
Whitechapel Tube 10mins
Stepney Green Tube 8mins
Bus Routes 2-5 mins
Shops and Restaurants within short walking distance
Close To Royal London Hospital
Close To The City Of London
2 WEEKS RENT IN ADVANCE
LAST 2 WEEKS RENT IN ADVANCE
1 WEEK TENANCY PROCESSING FEE
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail [email protected]
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.