Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this well located 3 double Bedroom House situated in Ilford, East London. This flat benefits from 3 Double Bedrooms House Which Has 3 Floors, 3 Toilets & 1 En suite Shower, 1 Lounge + Dining Area, Big Garden, Fitted Bathroom & Toilet, Modern Fitted Kitchen and Gas Central Heating. The property is well located to Ilford Lane Close to Barking Station.
Immediate Moving require.
** PICTURE IS ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY, VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
The property is situated on Blackthorn Road off Ilford Lane.
The property is only a short walk to Barking Station.
Barking Station only 7 mins walk
Ilford Station only 10 mins walk
24 Hours Bus Routes only 1 min
Ilford/ Barking Shopping Centre only 15 mins walk
Shops and Restaurants within short walking distance
Supermarkets 10mins walk
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail [email protected]
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.