Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this well located 5 Bedroom house maisonette flat (no lounge) situated in Mile End, East London.
This cosy flat benefits from 5 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, fitted kitchen, wooden flooring and gas central heating.
The property is well located to Mile End Tube Station and is only a 7 min walk. Excellent local amenities are present in this popular area of London. Please Contact our Whitechapel Office For More information on 0207 377 5445.
The property is situated in Mile End, East London. The following are only a short walk from the property;
Mile End Tube only 5 min
Close to Docklands
Close to Queen Mary University
Bus Routes only 1 min
Shops and Restaurants within short walking distance
Can be used either as 5 bed no lounge or 4 bed with lounge
Brand new 2nd full bathroom will be ready before moving in
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail [email protected]
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.