Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this fantastic fully refurbished double room in a 5 bed House Share situated on Rosher Close, Stratford. The property benefits from full recent refurbishment including modern decoration throughout, new fitted kitchen, New wooden flooring, new furniture, new bathroom and gas central heating. The property is well located to Stratford Tube Station and is only a 5 minute walk also 5 minutes from europe's largest shopping mall Westfield Stratford due to this there are excellent travel links around this area. Excellent local amenities are present in this popular area of London. Please Contact our Office For More information on 0207 998 5070 or 07894908703.
The property is situated in Rosher Close, Stratford, East London. The following are only a short walk from the property;
Stratford Tube only 5 min
Westfield Shopping Stratford only 5 min
Close to Docklands
Close to Queen Mary University
Bus Routes only 1 min
Shops and Restaurants within short walking distance
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail [email protected]
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.