Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this Cosy well located one Bedroom flat situated on Settles Street, Whitechapel.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A BASEMENT FLAT
The flat benefits from fitted open plan kitchen, fitted bathroom, fully furnished, solid wood flooring and gas central heating.
The property is well located to Aldgate East Tube Station being only a 4 min walk. Excellent local amenities are present in this popular area of London. Please Contact our Whitechapel Office For More information on 0207 377 5445.
The property is situated on Settles Street, Whitechapel, London. The following are only a short walk from the property;
Whitechapel Tube only 5mins
Aldgate East Tube only 4 mins
25 Bus Route only 2 mins
Brick Lane only 3 mins
Shops and Restaurants within short walking distance
Close To Royal London Hospital
Close To The City Of London
Close To Whitechapel Sainsburys
For further information on this property please call 0207 377 5445 or e-mail [email protected]
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND "THE AGENT"
- Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
- Deposit: 1 month rent
DURING THE TENANCY PAYABLE TO PRIME LAND
- Replacing tenant when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
- Utilities: gas, electricity & water
- Communications: telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Prime Land is a member of CMP scheme with Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.